Are you considering a course in Hospitality, Tourism, Culinary Arts or Food Technology?
The School of Hospitality Management and Tourism at DIT will host its next Open Day in April.
Date: 6th of April 2016
Time: 2-5 p.m
Venue: DIT Cathal Brugha St. Dublin 1 (at the north end of O'Connell St.)
School of Hospitality Management and Tourism programmes:
- Level 8 BSc International Hospitality Management (DT401)
- Level 7 BA Hospitality Management (DT408)
- Level 8 BSc Tourism Marketing (DT412)
- Level 7 BA Tourism Management (DT406)
- Level 8 BSc Event Management (DT 413)
- Level 7 BA Leisure Management (DT 411)
School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology programmes:
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Food Sales & Culinary Practice (DT404)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Science (DT405)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Arts (DT407)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Entrepreneurship (DT416)
- Level 8 BSc Bar Studies (Management & Entrepreneurship) (DT417)
- Level 7 BSc Baking & Pastry Arts Management (DT418)
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Culinary Arts (Professional Practice) (DT432A)
There will be the possibilty to meet staff and students of programmes in Culinary Arts, Culinary Science, Culinary Entrepreneurship, Bar Studies (Management & Entrepreneurship) and Baking and Pasty Arts Management, Food Sales & Culinary Practice and Culinary Arts (Professional Practice).
Full details click here.
Video: Studying Tourism & Hospitality at DIT