This week saw a number of jobs announcements nationwide as well as career opportunities for graduates with Bank of Ireland and Intel. Click on the links below for full details.
Now Recruiting ...
- 20 New Jobs with Core Media - Media communications group Core Media are now recruiting for 20 new roles as part of an expansion of its digital and data offering.
- Careers Event for Graduates at Intel - Intel will host a careers event this Saturday June 6th, 12pm at their Leixlip campus for engineering or science graduates interested in becoming process technicians.
Jobs Coming on Stream ...
- 15 New Jobs with NewsWhip - Irish media firm NewsWhip says it has raised $1.6 million in seed funding and plans to create a further 15 jobs between its offices in Dublin and New York.
- 850 Jobs on the Way with New Logistics Hub - 850 jobs are expected to be created by companies operating from a planned state-of-the-art logistics and industrial hub to be developed in Baldonnell, Co Dublin by Mountpark Logistics EU.
Are you a Jobseeker?
Lots of valuable information HERE
to help you with your search.
You can also explore the full list of current job vacancies on the government’s job portal JobsIreland. There have been over 46,000 jobs advertised since the start of the year.
Useful Statistics ...
2,211 New positions advertised this week on JobsIreland (25th May - 31st May)
46,936 New positions advertised since the start of 2015
- 1,929,500 people currently at work, up 41,300 in the last 12 months (Q1 2015)
- 2.2% increase in employment over last 12 months (Q1 2015)
- 9.8% is the current unemployment rate (May 2015) down from 15.1% (Feb 2012)
- 5.9% is the long term unemployment rate (Q1 2015), down from 8.1% (Q2 2013)
- 212,800 people unemployed (Q1 2015), down from 300,700 (Q2 2013)
Career Planning ...
New Traineeship and Apprenticeship Courses for Monaghan - Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board are implementing a number of new Traineeship and Apprenticeship courses in September 2015 which will be run in conjunction with Monaghan Institute of Further Education and local employers.
CareersPortal Guidance Counselling Service - CareersPortal are providing a professional one-to-one guidance counselling service for students and adults who would like support in making career, educational and/or employment decisions.
This service is of particular benefit to career changers, jobseekers, students and those looking to explore their career and education options. Click here for full details.
Calculate your Leaving Cert Points FREE App!
An essential item for a student's Exam Toolkit!
The CareersPortal Team