Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Richard Bruton TD today announced the creation of 185 new jobs for Dublin and Wexford from 5 North American companies and 1 European-based high growth company. The investments are supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
The new jobs will be spread across a number of sectors with a range of activities such as Technology, FinTech, Business Analytics and Medical Devices.
The companies creating the new jobs are:
(50) NuoDB – NuoDB, the leader in scale-out SQL database technology for global operations, today announced the opening of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) development centre in Dublin, Ireland and a new office in Belfast, Northern Ireland – designed to tap into the region’s pool of dynamic and highly skilled talent. Over the next three years, NuoDB plans to recruit several dozen developers, engineers and tech support professionals in Europe, including 50 in Dublin. Click here for information on careers with the company.
(20) Megatransfert SAS have announnced 20 jobs for their Dublin office. They are a small, fast growing French FinTech company specialising in the area of micropayments via prepaid cards, TCom-payment, E-money, E-Wallet and M-Wallet solutions. Established in 2011 and headquartered in Nice, France, Megatransfert has developed a secure system (YouPass) for allowing customers convert unused phone credit to cash or to online accounts such as Amazon and PayPal.
(30) Artisan Infrastructure, the leading channel-only innovator of cloud management software and enterprise-class Infrastructure-as-a-Service, today announced the establishment of its EMEA headquarters in Dublin, creating 30 new information technology jobs. The company is actively recruiting technical sales consultants, engineers and technical support staff for the operation.
(30) DataClarity specializes in software applications that enhances and transforms corporate data into actionable information through proven performance management software, consulting and educational services capacity. The company plans to create 30 jobs over 2 years in Dublin in an ICT. Recruitment for the new roles is already underway with a range of Management, Business Development, IT, Services and Research & Development roles available.
(25) CRI, a global full service medical device manufacturer announced today the creation of 25 new jobs over the next three years at its Wexford facility in Ireland. CRI® Wexford, Ireland specializes in custom interventional balloon design and manufacturing. Over the next three years, the Wexford facility will expand to support operations at CRI’s four other locations in Indianapolis, Costa Rica and two locations in Minnesota.
(30) Modern Marketing Concepts Inc, a Binghamton, NY based global sales optimization company, providing outsourced Multichannel Sales and Marketing to Healthcare and Building Products today announced the establishment of its EMEA headquarters in Dublin, creating 30 jobs over the next three years. Recruitment is underway to build a sales and marketing team at its offices in Sandyford, Dublin. Click here for more information on careers with the company.
Making the announcement Minister Richard Bruton T.D. said: “Targeting high-growth emerging companies is a key part of the Government’s Action Plan for Jobs. The thinking behind this drive is that these companies will establish deep roots here from early in their growth and make a substantial impact on our economy. Today’s announcement that 6 such fast-growing young companies are creating 185 jobs in Dublin and Wexford helps confirm that this strategy is working, but above all is a great boost for jobs in Ireland.”
Source: IDA Press Release
The CareersPortal Team