Ryanair has announced they are filling hundreds of cabin crew positions. Recruitment days are being held all over Europe with dates confirmed for Dublin on January 26th, February 12th and 26th.
According to Ryanair's website, candidates should be:
- Experienced in dealing with the public
- Comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in their current position
- Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
- Over 18 years of age Between 5'2 (1.57m) and 6'2 (1.88m) in height with weight in proportion
- Of normal vision (contact lenses acceptable)
- Able to swim well Hold a valid EU passport
- Have the right to work in both the UK and Ireland Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to deal with customers in demanding situations
- Friendly and outgoing with a fun personality
- A six week training course will be provided for successful applicants which qualifies them to work on board Ryanair aircraft.
The airline's official partner Dalmac say they are looking for people who want to 'not only work very hard, but also play very hard'.
The airline adds on their website that following the training course crew will recieve a payment for every flight operated as well as sales bonus for on board sales.
Interested candidates can click here to register or call 01 843-7127. Interviews are by invitation only so be sure to provide a valid email address.
To learn more about careers with Ryanair click here.
The CareersPortal Team