The key to our business is enhancing the customer experience and that is driven by the enthusiasm and professionalism of our most valuable resource; our 2,200 employees. It is no coincidence that Topaz has been recognised as a Great Place to work in Ireland for the past 10 years, receiving the special recognition 'Laureate Award' in 2015. We have also been recognised as a Great Place to Work in Europe on three separate occasions and we are the only fuels and convenience retailer on the Europe-wide list.
Our employees are our greatest resource and partnership with them is key to our ongoing success. Our people are essentially our brand ambassadors, delivering world class service, wholesome food and amazing coffee to our customers every day. You will be responsible for providing customers with fast, friendly service and quality products in our marketing leading and award winning service stations. You will bring our vision to life for our customers!
You will be passionate about our business, have get-up-and-go and put the customer at the heart of everything you do. Our Retail Sites are busy places so you will need to enjoy working in high performance and target driven environments.
You will be part of a team, however successful candidates use their initiative every day to make sure that safety is our priority while delivering on our values. We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us - tell us about your availability during your application.
When you work with Topaz, how far you go is up to you - all of our roles are advertised internally and we encourage internal progression right across the business. In fact, over 90% of our Service Station Managers started on the shop floor! The next step is to apply and simply register some details with us!
You should tell us about your experience, achievements and why you feel you are a good match for our business. We will get you to complete some verbal and numerical reasoning tests and feel free to complete our video interview too! Once your profile is complete, you can apply for the perfect role for you.
What happens next?
- Log into your Topaz Job portal anytime and complete your profile to 100%.
- This portal is there for you to use in the future - you can check your application progress, update your personal information in your profile as well as updating your availability, view messages from the recruitment team etc.
- Through this portal, you may also be invited to carry out any assessments or video interviews for a role as you progress along vacancy campaigns. Two things to remember!
- You are now a member of our Talent Pool so we will be considering you for any current or future roles that we believe you would be suitable for.
- Please feel free to apply to any of the open job opportunities advertised on our portal.