Electrical components manufacturers Intel are currently hiring at both their Shannon and Leixlip operations. Intel currently employs more than 4,000 staff predominantly in the STEM sector. Vacancies for experienced candidates and graduates are available.
Some of the current vacancies at Intel’s Shannon plant include:
- Technical marketing engineer
- Wireless software engineer
- Software Solutions Engineer
- Project manager
- Software programme manager
- Software engineering manager
- Automotive Functional safety engineer
Current roles for graduates include:
- Graduate Process Technicians
- Graduate Electronic Engineer
- Graduate Internal Communication Specialist
- Electrical engineering intern (for students working towards a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline).
To view current employment opportunities with Intel and details of how to apply click here.
About the Company
Intel is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices.
Intel’s Leixlip campus employs over 4000 people and is home to the Fab 24 semi-conductor wafer fabrication facilities, Silicon Nanoelectronics Research, Product Development and the Innovation Open Lab.
In addition, there are over 200 people employed at Intel Communications Europe located in Shannon, Co. Clare. Intel has also established a Centre of Excellence in Belfast for its Network Products and Services group.
View a full profile of Intel here on CareersPortal including employee interviews.
Want to learn more about careers in the STEM sector?
The CareersPortal Team