CarersPortal currently have a vacancy for a Web Developer. This is a great opportunity for a passionate web developer who is looking for a chance to learn, and to grow their career, in a friendly and professional environment.
We want a talented, hardworking and creative individual to work on developing a busy website and bring it to the next level. The position is available for immediate start.
- Design and build web pages according to strategic development plans.
- Collaborate to develop new site elements and work on existing code.
- Researching and proposing appropriate new technologies to meet business challenges.
- At least 2/3 years web development/design in production environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsive design concepts and implementations.
- Production experience using Adobe Creative Suite products.
Qualifications & Attributes
- A 3rd Level Qualification in appropriate discipline (Computing, Web Development, Programming etc.)
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with LAMP stack.
- Experience with SEO and Google analytics implementation.
- Experience with Video Editing software.
- Experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience in developing mobile apps.
- Position available for immediate start
Visit About Us for more information on what we do.
The CareersPortal Team