Secretaries and clerks for administrative/ financial/ secretarial support roles in the EU Institutions:
The EU institutions are looking for both newly trained and experienced, resilient and highly motivated staff who can play a key role in supporting teams, managers, or other services with the following profiles:
- administrative support
- financial support
- secretarial support
You could be carrying out a range of clerical and secretarial tasks, office management and other equivalent tasks requiring a certain degree of autonomy.
A thorough knowledge of IT tools, such as word-processing, spreadsheets and databases is essential.
To apply for EU entry grade (AST-SC1) you should have:
• Post-secondary education of at least one year attested by a diploma relevant to the nature of the duties.
• Secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, followed by at least three years’ professional experience mostly related to the nature of the duties. Or
• Professional training (equivalent to European Qualification Framework Level 4) of at least one year, followed by a minimum of three years' professional experience. Both the training and experience must be mostly related to the nature of the duties.
To apply for a more senior position (grade AST-SC2) you will need:
• at least four years' professional experience in the administrative, financial or secretarial support field, in addition to the requirements for the entry grade (AST-SC1).
To work for the EU Institutions you also need:
• EU citizenship
• a thorough knowledge of an official EU language
• plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German.
Full details of the recruitment process are available here from the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO)
Detailed information on the range of career opportunities in the EU is available in our Irish Voices - EU Jobs Area here
The Deadline for applications is 10 February 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).
The CareersPortal Team