Leading specialist recruitment consultancy Robert Walters has launched an innovative new Salary Checker iPhone App to help professionals find out how much they are really worth.
The app automatically recognises the location of the user, who can then simply choose their professional discipline and job title to generate their current market rate.
The Salary Checker iPhone App is free, and gives users instant access to pay rates for contract and permanent professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines/industries. The App also allows the user to:
- Access pay rates globally, covering Asia, the Americas, Europe, UK and South Africa
- Find out how their salary has fluctuated in the last three years
- Gain insight into the latest job trends through Robert Walters market updates
- Access the complete PDF of the Robert Walters Global Salary Survey
- Locate Robert Walters offices through Google maps
- Share information across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and email
The App contains salary data for thousands of roles internationally, which allows users to compare salaries globally. Robert Walters Ireland Managing Director, Louise Campbell, says, “This innovative new App gives professionals a wealth of information with just a few clicks. Not only does it allow them to see if they are being paid the correct market rate, it also gives them instant access to the latest updates on their job market and compare pay rates globally. We believe its range of features make it the most comprehensive salary checker app available to the market today.”
Robert Walters Press Release