Due to the phenomenal success of the 2011 event, Citrix and DataSolutions are delighted to announce the 2012 Virtual Computing Forum.
This year’s event, which is free to attend, is set to be even better, with some of the biggest technology experts in the industry presenting a variety of engaging and insightful sessions which will discuss hot technology trends for 2012, including virtualisation, cloud computing, mobile workstyles, and the consumerisation of IT.
The Virtual Computing Forum 2012 is aimed at business decision makers, including CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and IT directors and managers who want to make their businesses more agile and efficient, as well as make their workers more productive and satisfied.
- James Stevenson, area VP, UKI &SA, Citrix Systems
- Martin Cullen, SMSP director, Microsoft Ireland
- Fraser Kyne, technology specialist, cloud and data centre division, Citrix
- David Angwin, EMEA marketing director, Wyse
- Nigel Simpson, senior channel development manager, EMEA for Citrix
- Starts: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, at 8.30am (registration and coffee)
Ends: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, at 3.30pm
Venue: Guinness Storehouse, Dublin 8
for the Virtual Computing Forum 2012 now click here
Silicon Republic, 10/4/2012