At Intel Ireland, we are interested in helping you find work that is just right for your skills and aspirations. If you’re looking to make an impact, Intel is the perfect place!
As a graduate with a Certificate, Bachelor’s or Masters degree, you’ll quickly ramp into your new career—immediately integrating into your work group and being a contributing team member in no time. You’ll actively participate in finding solutions to complex issues.
There aregraduate opportunities within the Silicon development group works with the Intel Architecture Group worldwide to design the next generation leading edge technology products.
The Fab24 facility produces microprocessors on multiple process technologies and is one of Intel’s most technologically advanced high-volume manufacturing plants in the world.
Intel has ongoing Design, Test, Development and Fab Process Engineering opportunities at Leixlip for 2011 and 2012 Graduates* in the following job profiles:
- Permanent Graduate Opportunities Job Reference: 613850
- Graduate Design Engineer Job Reference: 613851
- Graduate Software Engineer Job Reference: 616190
- Product Development Graduate 11 month fully-paid: Job Reference: 615236
- Graduate Process Engineer Job Reference: 616254
- Graduate Design Engineer Job Reference: 616256
- Graduate Software Engineer Job Reference: 616259
Graduate Product Development Engineer Disciplines* Bsc (Hons; level 8 www.nfq.ie) Msc/Meng or PhD in Science/Engineering Disciplines such as; Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Software Engineering.
To Apply On-Line: For latest job opportunities, visit www.intel.com/jobs/ireland and apply using the job reference cited or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org citing job reference.