At Intel Ireland we regularly recruit from the following disciplines:
- Electronics, Physics, Chemical, Mechanical, Process and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Computer Science, IT and Software Engineering.
- Business Studies, Human Resources, Finance and Logistics.
We provide career opportunities at all levels, from interns to graduates up to and including senior management positions .
Intel Graduate & Internship Opportunities:
There are currently graduate opportunities within the Silicon development group works with the Intel Architecture Group worldwide to design the next generation leading edge technology products.
The Fab24 facility produces microprocessors on multiple process technologies and is one of Intel’s most technologically advanced high-volume manufacturing plants in the world.
Intel has ongoing Design, Test, Development and Fab Process Engineering opportunities at Leixlip for 2011 and 2012 Graduates* in the following job profiles:
• Graduate Design Engineer Job Reference: 613850
• Graduate Software Engineer Job Reference: 613851
• Graduate Product Development Job Reference: 616190
Bsc (Hons; level 8 www.nfq.ie) Msc/Meng or PhD in Science/Engineering Disciplines such as; Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Software Engineering.
Intel Graduate Paid Internship Opportunities: (11 months)
• Graduate Process Engineer Job Reference: 616254
• Graduate Design Engineer Job Reference: 616256
• Graduate Software Engineer Job Reference: 616259
• Graduate Product Development Job Reference: 615236
From October Timeframe: We also have Undergraduate Intern Opportunities ongoing for our Shannon Co. Clare site;
Students studying Bsc or Masters in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, Software Engineering, IT, Tech Marketing.
To Apply On-Line: For latest job opportunities, visitwww.intel.com/jobs/ireland and apply using the job reference cited or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org citing job reference.