The School of Jewellery Ireland is now accepting applications for our one year full time Certificate in Traditional Jewellery and Goldsmith Skills Course.
Designed to offer graduates all of the practical jewellery and goldsmith skills needed to develop a full-time career in the jewellery trade.
The course covers a wide range of goldsmith and jewellery design skills over a nine month programme running from September to June each year and expands a traditional jewellery apprenticeship to incorporate additional elements required to establish a career in the jewellery industry.
As an alternative option to a CAO Application, this certificate course offers a wealth of potential with real career prospects after just one year.
This course will commence in September 2019.
- Open to students of all levels, including beginners
- Combination of tutoring, classwork and bench practice.
- Design, Costing and Manufacturing of a Jewellery Collection for sale.
- Course graduation Exhibition at The High Profile Gifted Contemporary Craft and Design Exhibition in Dec 2020.
- Opportunity to sell collections through Deirdre O'Donnell Contemporary Jewellery.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am- 5.30pm.
- Full time September to June inclusive.
For full details click here.