CareersPortal is delighted to invite all second-level Guidance Professionals to attend one of our upcoming CPD sessions on the REACH+ Career and College Preparation Programme, which will be taking place at a number of locations around the country. These training sessions are free to attend and will be taking place in schools and Careers Fairs around the country. Be sure to book in to secure your place!
The following sessions are suitable for Guidance Professional using the REACH+ programme already and looking for further training and are also suitable for those interested in exploring what the programme has to offer.We will be hosting training sessions at the following locations over the coming months:
- 15th and 16th of October, 2019, IGC Cork Career Options, Rochestown Park Hotel, Co. Cork: Day 1, Day 2
- 18th, 19th and 20th of September - Higher Options, RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin 4: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.
- 24th of September, 2019 - CareersPortal Office, College House, 71-73 Rock Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, 2pm - 4pm
- 10th of September, 2019 - Coláiste na Coiribe, Knocknacarra, Co. Galway, 1:45pm - 3:45pm
- 22nd of October, 2019 - Career Options West, Galway Bay Hotel, Sathill, Co. Galway
- 20th of November, 2019, IGC Kerry Careers Fair, Kerry Sports Academy, Institute of Technology Tralee
This list is by no means exhuastive and further training sessions will be added to our events calendar as they are organised.
Those who attend a training session will be awarded a CPD certificate at the end.
You can reserve a place at these free training workshops by emailing email@example.com or calling 01 2090797.
REACH+ is a comprehensive career and college preparation programme, spanning TY through to 6th year. It is a blended guidance programme using student workbooks, as well as web-based learning embedding the concept of a digital portfolio. It is an innovative and up-to-date communications platform for teachers, students and their parents.
An overview of the REACH+ Career and College Preparation Programme:
- Structured Guidance Programme
- 3 Years – Once off Payment
- Workbook and online Career Portfolio
- Ability to view and manage students work
- New classroom PowerPoints including interactive classroom quizzes
- Online Student Notes and Appointment Management
- Integrated classroom videos
- Integrated Diary of Work Experience and LCVP Modules
- Customised School Guidance Web Page (also available as Gaeilge)
- Invaluable for Parent Teacher Meetings and School Inspections
- CPD Workshops Nationwide
Listen to what other Guidance Counsellors have to say about using REACH+ in this Video.
For further information go to the Guidance Professionals Area HERE.
For our most up-to-date list of training sessions, view scheduled sessions on our events calendar HERE.