<p>For further information on any of our Open Days, please email <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or call +353 1 239 4400.</p>
Monday, March 23, 2020 12:00 AM to 12:00 AMAdd to My Calendar Monday, March 23, 2020 12:00 AM 12:00 AM Europe/London Portfolio Assessments - Institute of Art, Design and Technology Dun Laoghaire CareersPortal Event Reminder Ireland CareersPortal email@example.com
DetailsIADT Dún Laoghaire is holding Portofilo Assessments from the 23rd - 27th of March, 2020.
Here's how to apply to a course that requires a portfolio at IADT:
- Apply through www.cao.ie before the 1st February 2020.
- Include any courses that require a portfolio that you wish to apply for in your list of choices. Using the change of mind facility on the CAO you can remove restricted courses and change the order of preference of restricted courses.
- You cannot add on new restricted courses after the 1st of February 2020. No late applications can be accepted - no exceptions!
- We will contact you (via the email address that you supplied to the CAO) towards the end of February 2020 and inform you of your portfolio assessment date
- We review portfolios in March. Points allocated for the portfolio are combined with the points from your Leaving Certificate (or equivalent).
- If you apply for more than one course, your portfolio will be separately assessed for each course.
See more information HERE.
For further information, contact:
Name: Anne Farrell
Phone: 01 2394621