Accounting Technician Apprenticeship at Colaiste Ide CFE
Applications Now Open!
- Is a practical, fully funded programme that pays a minimum of €17,797 as you work to achieve a level 6 QQI Advanced Certificate over two years.
- If you want a career in accountancy and finance and prefer practical learning to full-time college study, this programme is for you.
- You will work four days a week with an employer in industry, practice learning to full time college study, this programme is for you.
- You will put learning into practice everyday, with mentor support in both the office and the classroom.
- You will graduate as a fully qualified accounting Technician with two years’ solid work experience and a pathway towards becoming a fully qualified accountant.
Full details are available on the ATI website, click here for more information.