Learn + Work Now Open for Applications
Learn + Work
- What is the Learn and Work Programme at TU Dublin - Blanchardstown Campus?
- Achieve a third level qualification
- Gain valuable skills that employers want
Learn through hands on experience
- Paid work placement
- Free Fees funded by Skillne
At TU Dublin - Blanchardstown Campus, we collaborate with companies to develop programmes, coach and train their student recruits, and provide highly educated, work-ready graduates that are responsive to the changing needs of industry. This partnership process, we call Learn + Work.
Learn + Work can help you to get the necessary training and experience to ready you for the many career opportunities in a number of industry growth areas. This innovative higher education model combines training at TU Dublin - Blanchardstown Campus with blocks of work placement.
This work experience gives learners the opportunity to apply their learning, be coached by industry experts and develop the work-ready skills to gain employment upon graduation.
Two courses are offered under the Learn + Work model:
- BSc in Process Instrumentation & Automation
- Higher Certificate in Science in Computing in Networking technologies
If you require further information, please contact Mark Keyes on 01 885 1035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org