Intreo is a service from the Department of Social Protection that provides a single point of contact for all employment and income supports.
Intreo offers practical, tailored employment services and supports for jobseekers and employers alike.
These "one-stop-shops" for jobseekers are available in locations around the country.
What services and supports are provided by Intreo?
- Employment services and income supports available in one place.
- Expert assistance and advice on employment, training and personal development opportunities.
- A focus on your individual needs to assist you enter the workforce.
- Self-service facilities to provide you with information and guidance on employment and training opportunities.
- Access to information on job vacancies through www.jobsireland.ie