The college opened its doors to students in 2008, offering initially only ITEC make-up courses. Since then we have expanded our list of courses and awarded registrations to cater to internationally recognised professional Courses in Make-up, Fitness, Digital Photography, Lecturing, Business, Security and Fashion.
We offer both full-time and part-time courses as well as well as workshops to the general public. Our workshops have become incredibly popular, all of which covering practical skills that are taught by experienced tutors.
Our make-up summer camps, introduced in 2010, have since became one of the most popular teens summer camps in Ireland. It now marks the start of the summer in our Dame Street Campus.
We have since featured in numerous publications, TV shows and radio stations. We have numerous Industry links and are constantly building further links to foster work experience and opportunities for all of our students.
We were also awarded the best ITEC college award during the beauty show in 2011. One of our students (featured in the image) won a number of awards during the event. All of which related to the advanced and beautifully executed make-up designs created by on the day. The award just shown us that our aim will always be to ensure our students receive the best tuition, value and opportunities we can provide.
Before you send us your application, please complete the following tasks:
1. Choose either Facebook, Twitter or instagram
2. Put up a post about us in your own facebook, Instagram or twitter page (depending on which social media site you have decided to use) , talking about anything you have found on our site or that you know about us that interested you and either tag us or put a link to the page on our site relevant to what you are posting.
3. Copy the link for your post and add to your application.
Some important notes:
- We usually only accept applications for a full week (Monday to Friday)
- This is only an application and subject to availability
- We receive many applications each year so we advice you to apply at least 6 months in advance
The type of work you will be assigned if you work with us:
- Model for makeup students class
- Office work
- Promotional work
- Creation of blog entries
- Makeup and beauty research
How to Apply
You must be logged on to apply for this position. Click here to Login or SignUp